Sunday, June 1, 2008

day 10, 8:36pm, in the doldrums

i was feeling kind of down today.

i think it's because i did a lot of detailed planning covering the first week, or up to temple 24, and i left the rest to "plan as i go".

well, i'm now in the "plan as i go" phase and all i can see is 30 days of "not knowing where i'm going to sleep" ahead of me.

on top of that someone took my temple stamp book waterproof case that i made for my trip. it took me about three hours to make it. i was surprised how much the loss of the case effected me emotionally. i spent the morning thinking on that. it was a good lesson in impermanence.

today i visited temples 24, 25, and 26. it was a 29.4km day.
tomorrow i visit temple 27. yeay! another nansho mountain.

the picture is temple 26's hondo building, it's quite a nice one.

later,